DAT is looking for a Marketing Director. As our Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the marketing of the entire business including schedules services, leasing, and charters. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the marketing strategy and the DAT brand development. You will head the marketing team in Lithuania and Denmark including external support in Germany and Italy. You will work with and report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
It is a unique opportunity to work in the aviation industry, especially at DAT, where we have talented colleagues who are always available for sparring and support. We are a flat and informal organization with mutual respect for each other, and all ideas and feedback are welcome. Although we work seriously, there is always room for smiles and humor.
Your main duties and responsibilities
Your responsibilities are twofold:
You will be responsible for day-to-day external marketing of the DAT brand and its services with a focus on scheduled services.
- Manage and coordinate all projects with the DAT marketing team.
- Oversee the implementation of the 2024 marketing calendar including campaigns, events, sponsorships, partnerships, and other projects.
- Support the lead designer in the development of creative ideas and support the texter in the development of respective copies.
- Supervise the role out of the marketing calendar across all selected channels and make suitable adjustments as required. Key channels: google and META universe.
- Be the PR/Media contact and coordinate requests with the Group CEO.
- Oversee the implementation of a new homepage.
- Screen and evaluate all incoming media/agency offers.
- Report to the group CEO as required.
- Oversee the annual marketing budget and approve invoices in the internal system.
- Negotiate new partnership agreements, media deals, etc.
- Coordinate with freelancers as needed for e.g. video and photography.
You will be the responsible contact for DAT’s brand design and support all business units with any branding-related requests. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Continuously improve the internal marketing library.
- Support HR team in campaigns.
- Develop merchandise as required for internal or external use.
- Conceptualize and implement Christmas presents for the group.
- Be the point of contact for all internal requests in regard to branding.
- Run an aviation shop in collaboration with the Group CEO.
Your professional qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a managerial position or as head of marketing
- Successful team leader with suitable soft skills
- Track record of creative work implemented across different channels
- Expertise in marketing channels with a focus on the Google and META universe
- General aviation knowledge with an interest in aviation
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in the English language
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
Your personal qualities
- Self-motivated with a drive to create projects
- Strategic mindset
- Highly target-driven individual with a winning mentality
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Positive mindset and adaptable
- Accommodating and cooperative
- Ability to handle deadlines and stressful situations
What we offer
- Work from our offices in Europe
- Dynamic workplace: no two days are alike
- International work environment; daily contact with colleagues in Denmark, Lithuania, and international customers
- Full-time employment
- Discounted travel benefits for you and your immediate family with 69 airlines worldwide.
Deadline for application
As soon as possible.
Interview start date
As soon as possible.
Employment start date
As soon as possible.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please mark the application with “Marketing Director”.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Chief Commercial Officer
Phone: +45 26 19 51 98
DAT is a Danish airline founded in 1989 by Kirsten and Jesper Rungholm. DAT, formerly known as Danish Air Transport, started as a freight carrier operating with a single twin-engine plane that flew with everything from mail and packages to racehorses.
DAT’s headquarter is located at Vamdrup Airport and its main customer service center on Bornholm. In addition, DAT is operating maintenance and service stations at Billund and Copenhagen airport.
DAT carries more than a million passengers a year with a fleet of more than 20 ATR, Airbus, and Citation aircraft. Besides the scheduled services, DAT is also offering https://dat-corporate.com/about-us/ad-hoc-charter/ad hoc charters services and is operating ACMI contracts for clients such as Air France, Air Arabia, TUI and any more.
Our 600+ employees come from 25 different countries and operate worldwide.