Cabin Attendant at DAT
We do not fly anywhere without passionate Cabin Attendants. Our cabin crew are well known for going the extra mile for our customers and for creating a special DAT atmosphere on all our flights.
Fly with us
We offer a versatile workday where the primary task will be to ensure the safety and comfort of our passengers in the air. We value customer service highly and you understand to give the customer the best service as well as communicating with many different types of customer.
Cabin crew is daily met with several challenges which they must be fit and prepared to handle. We are looking for Cabin Attendants who strive to give excellent service and who deals easily with all kinds of people. We work all 365 days at any time of the day.
Working as a Cabin Attendant with us must be challenging, evolving and positive. Our level of training and demands are high for the industry.
As a Cabin Attendant in DAT, you have the opportunity to fly on exciting ad hoc assignments and destinations. For example, we have had flights in Greenland, Canada, Beijing, Butan and in large parts of Africa.
- Fluency in at least one Scandinavian language – and have the ability to understand the other Scandinavian languages either in writing or verbally
- Good general education
- An outgoing and smiling being
- High spirits, lots of energy and not least perseverance
- Show initiative and be extrovert
- Loyal and honest
- Comprehensive and sense of occasion
- Can maintain calm and work effectively in pressured situations
- Master the ability to work splendidly in teams as well as individually
- Experience in the service industry
- Good physical and mental condition
- Height minimum 165-190 cm – normal weight in relations to height
- Fair sight
- Swim minimum 200 meters (with clothes on)
- Criminal record without any unacceptable remarks
Schedule in DAT
Flexibility is one of our core values. We fly all over the world and are not limited to fixed routes. As a Cabin Attendant in DAT, your schedule will be a mixture of scheduled flights in Scandinavia, ad hoc tours and flights on fixed contracts.
Since the tasks are very varied, we do not have a fixed schedule, such as 5 – 3. For DAT, we have a schedule that will be sent out weekly, valid for the next three to five weeks of work.
We demand the flexibility of our employees, and the flexibility goes both ways, of course. We always do our best to get you free on your desired days off. In fact, approx. 95% of all reasonable off-requests given.
For Cabin Crew the employment is according to the collective agreement between DAT A / S and the Flyvebranchens Personaleunion.
The salary is divided into a fixed basic salary with some supplements:
- Basic salary (divided into fixed salary levels)
- Production surcharge per block time
- Per diem (an amount paid from check-in to check-out)
- Subsidy for uniform maintenance
- Pension: Employer’s contribution of 8% and employee contribution of 4%
It is important for us that our employees are guaranteed a proper pension savings. DAT is a member of Dansk Industri, and we have chosen to follow the pension rates for the general labor market in Denmark. Out of a total pension contribution of 12%, DAT pays the 8%. The pension scheme also includes health insurance and life insurance.
As an employee in DAT you can buy stand-by tickets from a wide variety of airlines.
Cabin Attendant course
The course lasts 3-4 weeks and most of the course will take place from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00, however this may be expected to vary. Part of the training is practical training in airplanes, which is why course depends on when aircraft are available.
Please be aware that all course material is in English.
The course takes place without pay – we are responsible for the cost of course material.
There is a duty to attend as DAT must be able to prove to the authorities that you have participated in the full course.