DAT P-145 is looking for highly motivated and independent candidates with the ability to work in a flexible and challenging environment to join our passionate team.
The position is ongoing and will be as line maintenance engineer on our different line stations in EU, Scandinavian or Middle East. The work schedule will be a 14/14 shift pattern.
- Valid Aircraft Engineer License, EASA Part 66 B1 as minimum;
- Valid EASA B2 license is also highly preferable;
- Part 66 ratings A320/321 (IAE V2500);
- 6 months relevant experience in the last 2 consecutive years on A320;
- Deep knowledge of aircraft maintenance and operation;
- Stays current with all relevant regulations HF, FTS and EWIS;
- Citizenship of EU or the country belonging to Schengen area.
- Flexible attitude and with a team spirit;
- High level of integrity and commitment;
- Able to manage different levels of workload;
- Very good communication skills both oral and written English is essential;
- Good knowledge of IT-tools related to Aircraft Maintenance;
- Ability to liaise with other departments and organizations.
It’s a requirement that you have a valid driver license and can pass the security clearance to access the airport and working permission in EU.