DAT is excited to announce recruitment for our ATR fleet.
We are looking for type-rated individuals to join our growing family.
Terms and Conditions:
- Market competitive salary
- Base of choice in EU from EU airport with good connectivity
- ID tickets with 40+ airlines worldwide for yourself and family after 6 months
- Right to work and live in EU
- Valid ATR type rating
- For Captains: 300 hours as PIC excluding simulator, PICUS, and line training.
- For First Officers: No hour limit
- English Language proficiency – minimum Level 4
How to apply?
Please fill this form.
DAT is a Danish airline founded in 1989 by Kirsten and Jesper Rungholm. DAT, formerly known as Danish Air Transport, started as a freight carrier operating with a single twin-engine plane that flew with everything from mail and packages to racehorses.
DAT’s corporate headquarters is located at Vamdrup Airport, Denmark. There are several operational and administrative offices found throughout Europe. These include the main customer service center located in Ronne, Bornholm, Denmark, while maintenance facilities in Copenhagen and Billund, Denmark and Kaunas, Lithuania. The operational headquarters with several back office functions is located in Kaunas, Lithuania.
DAT transports close to one million passengers every year in a fleet of ATR and Airbus aircraft.
As a true Europe carrier DAT is operating regional routes in Denmark, Norway, Italy and Germany.
Our +400 employees come from 20 different countries and operate worldwide.